1. Days of Elijah by Robin Mark.
I have been rereading through the Psalms and came to Psalm 68:4 "Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is the LORD--rejoice in his presence!". Later in the same chapter, it says, "Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth. Sing praises to the Lord. Sing to the one who rides across the ancient heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky." (68:32-33)
2. Revelation Song written by Jennie Lee Riddle, as sung by Kari Jobe.
Revelation 5 paints Easter from a different, broader perspective. The Lamb is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals because He was slaughtered (rose from the dead) and His blood ransomed people for God from every tribe, language, people and nation.
3. Dora the Explorer Theme Song.
My youngest sister, who is eleven, was humming something that sounded like Dora's theme song. I started singing the theme song to bug her. She claims to not like Dora anymore, but that doesn't stop us from teasing her as if she still does.

4. If It Had Not Been by Margaret J. Douroux.
This is an old gospel song, which came to my mind because a couple of people close to me are going through similar tough situations I have had to face in my own life. God is faithful, and He's the One who brought me through. Of course there are better recordings of this song, but I selected this one because, like the guy in the video (said), I probably wouldn't be here if it had not been for the Lord.
All Scripture references in this post came from the NLT.
No comments:
Post a Comment